LITTLE MISS COSMETICS – LEADING & EXPERIENCED CLINIC IN SWANSEA, WALES
To assist you in achieving younger and healthier looking skin, Little Miss Cosmetic offers wrinkle treatments in Swansea, LLanelli, Carmarthen, Neath, Fishguard, Gower, Cardiff, Pembroke, South and West Wales, North Wales . Our head clinic is based overlooking Swansea bay in Mumbles, a gorgeous location and clinic set in a warm environment and in quality premises.
At Little Miss Cosmetic, our mission is to provide our clients with expert anti-wrinkle treatments. Pop into our Swansea Clinic for a free consultation with a fully qualified RGN/RMN Nurse and personalised treatment plan.
ABOUT LINE & WRINKLE TREATMENTS, SWANSEA
Line and wrinkle treatments are commonly used to treat areas in the upper part of the face, these treatments can combat both fine lines and also deep wrinkles. Line & wrinkle treatments have been used as Cosmetic Treatments since the late 1980’s, revolutionising the cosmetic industry due to their remarkable results combined with very few risks and no recovery time. Wrinkle Relaxing injections have been used to treat millions of patients worldwide and is the world’s most popular Non Surgical treatment.
BENEFITS OF LINE & WRINKLE TREATMENTS
- Prevents fine lines and deep wrinkles from appearing by relaxing the muscles. The most popular areas to treat are:
- Wrinkle and Skin Rejuvenation
- Frown lines between the eyes
- Forehead lines
- Crows Feet
- Frown lines between the eyes
- Untreated areas of the face aren’t affected, so you can still smile and frown, but the skin on the treated areas won’t wrinkle as much as usual.
- The treatment is non-invasive with virtually no recovery time necessary; you can resume your normal activities immediately after treatment.
- Not permanent and will naturally break down
- Lines and wrinkles can be minimised by using a purified protein produced by Clostridium Botulinum bacteria which induces long-term relaxation of contracted muscles. This product was originally used to treat eye spasms and central nervous system disorders.
- The treatment is ideal for easing over-active muscle movement that can cause deep frown lines and crows feet. It can also be used to reduce excess perspiration ‘Hyperhidrosis’ and more recently to alleviate the symptoms of migraines
LINE & WRINKLE TREATMENTS – IS IT RIGHT FOR ME?
Line & wrinkle treatments are ideal for anyone who has concerns about forehead creases, frown lines or crows feet. The treatment still allows expressions to show on the face which is why many patients feel they do not have to tell work colleagues, friends or partners that they are having treatments.
Many people choose to have line & wrinkle treatments to look fresher, less tired, less stressed and ultimately younger. It’s always a good idea to prevent wrinkles rather than having to deal with them as and when they appear and this is where the treatment is so effective. It’s also a great starter treatment if you’ve never had a Cosmetic Treatment before and can be wonderful to add the finishing touch to both post brow lift and face lift surgical patients.
Line & wrinkle treatments are incredibly versatile and can be combined holistically with other treatments (such as dermal fillers) to encompass total rejuvenation of the face; this is why it is so important to attend a Registered Clinic so that you can be given all the information to make an informed decision about your unique treatment plan. Contact us to book your FREE Skin Analysis to assist you in achieving younger and healthier looking skin.
BOOK YOUR ANTI WRINKLE TREATMENT AT LITTLE MISS COSMETICS – TOP CLINIC IN SWANSEA
Our aesthetics treatments are carried out by our fully qualified beauty therapists, who have extensive experience in non-surgical cosmetic surgery.
Contact us for an in-depth consultation on 078 531 28871. We can then discuss the look you are after and explain the process, price and what can realistically be achieved to improve your looks. Alternatively, click here to book a free consultation for treatment, or anti wrinkle treatment in Swansea.